have not got的意思
have not got中文翻譯:
沒有得到
相似詞語短語
have got───擁有
have got sth───得到某物
have it good───過舒適的生活
have it out───一決雌雄;(同某人)講個明白
have none of───不允許,不同意
have nothing on───赤裸裸
have to do───不得不做某事
have no time for───沒時間做;輕視,對…沒有興趣
have no use for───v.不需要;不喜歡
雙語使用場景
Young Lady: "I have not got to them yet!"───年輕女士:“我還沒看到那兒呢。”
I have not got my boots!───我還沒有穿上我的靴子!
Even the Europeans, who are much richer, have not got manned space flight programmes.───即使是更為富裕的歐洲,也沒有載人航天的計劃。
But surely you are sad, said he to his daughter, that you have not got a proper man for your husband.───他對女兒說:“我把你嫁給了一個與你并不般配的人,你一定不高興吧?”
If it was maybe a couple minutes later in the period, there was more snow on the ice, it might have not got there.───如果只是再晚個幾分鐘,就會有更多雪在冰上,球可能就射不進了。
Moreover, some parties have not got what they had hoped for out of the project, notably Japan, which had wanted to host the reactor.───此外,有些參與方并沒有從這個項目中得到所期望得到的東西,尤其是日本,其本希望成為該反應堆的東道主的。
My boss told me I would be nominated to be a manager, but I have not got the formal message, so mum is the word.───我老板告訴我將把我提名為經理,但我還沒有接到正式的通知,所以請保守秘密。
Do you think I am ever caught napping at such an hour, and that I have not got lungs and a larynx as well as yourself?───你以為在夜里這個時候,我在睡覺,你以為我沒有你那樣的肺和喉音嗎?
Students who have a lot to say but do not know how to say it and still have not got used to using English in everyday conversations.───較緊張,有很多想說,但說不出來,還沒有習慣用英語進行日常交流。
英語使用場景
No, I have not got any dutiable thing with me.
I have not got a clue on how to spend the Natiional Day holiday.
If any of the contenders have not got their act together by then, then it is simply too bad.
I have not got a clue on how to spend the Nathonal Day holiday.
Currently, different kinds of genres have not got a accordant conclusion on this problem.
I'd like a new stereo, but I have not got the wherewithal ( to buy it ).
But water chiefs were still saying we have not got over the drought.
We cannot take from them what they have not got.
Only I wish we have not got King Stork, instead of King Log, like the fabliau (fable) that the Clerk of Saint Lambert's used to read us out of Meister Aesop's book.
青年中文