青年中文青年中文

no good for me的意思

no good for me中文翻譯:

對我沒有好處

相似詞語短語

in good form───競技狀態好;競技狀態良好

be good for───有益于;對…有好處

for good or ill───是好是歹

to good purpose───很有效;有益地

a good one───一個好的

a good word───好話

good for───有效的;會產生;有支付…能力的

good for you───真是了不起,還不錯喲,你真行

good fortune───好財運,好運;順景

雙語使用場景

No, no, let me shift for myself; and, perhaps, if I have very good luck, I may meet with another Mr. Collins in time.───不會,決不會,還是讓我來自求多福吧,如果我運氣好,到時候我也許又會碰到另外一個柯林斯。

as good for you as it was for me? I hope so. Cigarette? No? I don't smoke either.───對你和對我不是一樣有好處嗎?希望如此。香煙?我也不抽的。

No wine for me tonight. My urologist says it's not good to mix alcohol and penicillin.───我今天不能喝酒,我的男科大夫說最好別把酒精和青霉素混起來。

Later, I thought it did no good for me at all. I am regretful to waste so much time to play such a game.───后來想想,這對我一點好處都沒有,我后悔浪費這么多時間玩這種游戲。

Rufus: Your money was no good for me then and still no good for me now.───你的錢以前對我就沒用,現在還是。

I tell you what, 8: 00 is no good for me, but why don't you guys get started and I'll come by at around 8: 45 or so.───我得告訴你,8:00對我不合適。但你們何不先把會開起來?我大概8:45左右過來。

You are no good for me. You bring out the sentimental in me and sentiment is as unattractive as self kitty.───你這樣對我沒好處。你帶出了我多愁善感的一面,而多愁善感跟自怨自艾一樣不討人愛。

"Right there myself, " Mandy said. "I kicked Greg out. He's no good for me. "───“我自己也是這樣,”曼迪說。“我把格雷格踢出去了。他對我來說就是個廢物。”

It no good for me if it's die.───他死了對我沒好處。

英語使用場景

Late hours and strong tea are no good for me.