青年中文青年中文

come to you的意思

come to you中文翻譯:

來到你身邊

相似詞語短語

come to nought───一事無成,失敗

come to blows───開始互毆

come to hand───到手;偶然找到

come to life───蘇醒;表現生動;振作起來

come to pass───實現;發生

come to rest───v.停止移動

come to a boil───沸騰

come to anchor───起錨

come good───取得成功

雙語使用場景

A breeze would come to you from time to time as if God was shaking a cattail leaf fan in the distance.───微風不時地吹向你,仿佛神在遠處搖著一把蒲扇。

Trouble is sure to come to you!───你們一定會有麻煩的!

you to know, Mastro Antonio, that I have come to you to beg for a favor.───您知道,安東尼奧師傅,我來是求您幫個忙的。

Not wish to tell you nothing new, but we're not together, I come to you is not nothing new in the fresh, you do not want to listen.───不是不想和你說說新鮮事,可是我們不在一起,我的新鮮事到你那里卻不在新鮮,你也不想再去聽。

What you have done to me, never change not to come to you to my hurt.───你對我的付出,永遠也換不來你對我的傷害。

So let me come to you close as I wanted to be Close enough for me to feel your heart beating fast.───可以讓我靠近你嗎?近到如我所愿!近到可以讓我感受你加速的心跳!待在那里如果我輕聲呼喚。

And through you to pass through into Macedonia, and again from Macedonia to come to you and be sent forward by you into Judea.───也要從你們那里經過,往馬其頓去,再從馬其頓回到你們那里,然后蒙你們送行往猶太去。

Create "idea files" in most folders in your computer. Create an idea or to-do file in your email program. Add ideas as they come to you.───在你電腦眾多的文件夾中建一個“主意夾”,在你的電郵程序中創建一個存放主意或者雜物的文檔,當有靈感的時候就把它們加進去。

And Peter answered Him and said, Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.───彼得回答說,主,若是你,請吩咐我從水上到你那里去。

英語使用場景

When I pop off, everything will come to you.

When the clouds roll by I'll come to you.

Things will come to you as it is planned for you. The firmer you grip, the easier you lose. We've tried and cherished, we have a clear conscience. Let the fate take care of the rest.

The dry cleaner delivers, mobile clinics come to you.

Never wait for love to come to you, for you will be waiting lifetime.

I shall come to you for advice, said Liz.

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better & happier. Mother Teresa 

All my money will come to you when I die.

Twill come to you, this love of land.